- Chicken (bonless small pieces) – 500 gm
- Salt to taste ( I put 2 tsp)
- Chilly Powder – 1 tsp
- Turmeric Powder – 1 tsp
- Curd – 4 tbsp
- Lemon – 1/2
- Onion – 2 medium
- Ginger-Garlic paste – 2 tbsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Coriander leaves – 3-4 branches
- Gram flour – 8 tbsp
- Refined oil – 1 cup (for deep frying)
- Wash chicken thoroughly and drain the water.
- Add salt, chilly powder, turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste, curd, coriander powder to it.
- Squeeze the lemon juice to it.
- Finely chop onion and coriander leaves and then add it.
- Then mix it thoroughly and let the chicken to marinade for 2-3 hours in refrigerator.
- After three hours take the mixture out and let it come to room temperature.
- It must have enough water in it.
- Add gram flour to it and mix it well.
- Add gram flour so that there is no excess water.
- Put oil in a wok and bring it to high temperature.
- Then take small portions out of the above mixture and put it in oil.
- Keep the gas knob in medium so that pakoras are crispy.
- Take them out with the help of a skimmer, when they become reddish.
- Serve hot with chutney or sauce or salad. Goes well with mint chutney.